Medical Forms - Overnight Camp
Please send all completed forms with your son to the overnight camp at Westminster School.
- IF you do not have a copy of the latest check-up (within 12 months), the attached form must be completed by the child's physician in order for your son to participate at the overnight team training camp at Westminster.
- IF you have copies of your latest check up (within 12 months) that has the information needed on form, you can use this for the section titled "TO BE COMPLETED BY MEDICAL PRACTITIONER". Parents will still need to fill out remainder of form and attach copy of check up results.
CT Authorization of Medication Form
This form only needs to be completed if your son needs any of his medications authorized by our staff on-site.
- This is a STATE OF CONNECTICUT 'Authorization for the Administration of Medications' form.
- One medication per form; EVERY medication (Over-the-counter (i.e. Advil) or Prescription(i.e. Albuterol)) must have its own form with the medication.
- This form must be signed by both the child's physician and the child's parent/guardian in order for the camp to administer medication to your child.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE CANNOT ADMINISTER MEDICINE - EVEN OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUGS WITHOUT THIS FORM BEING SIGNED BY A DOCTOR.
- Please do not mail this form to us. Please bring it with you on the first day of camp, signed, with any medications your child may require (please label all medications accordingly).
- Finally, SELF ADMINISTRATION AUTHORIZATION applies to Asthma and Epi-Pen medications only.