- Player deposits to reserve a spot at camp are non-refundable.
- Refunds or credits are not offered for The Committed.
Club Teams (2WAY & 2WAY NORTH)
- Tryout fees are non-refundable.
- Team deposits, balances, and tournament fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be in writing and received by email one week prior to the Balance collection dates.
- If you have to cancel due to injury prior to the season, you will be issued a credit, redeemable at any 2WAY Lacrosse program, service, or merchandise. This credit is valid for one year from date it was issued, and is transferrable to a family member.
PRO SERIES, REPS & THREEs Box League
- Refunds or credits are not offered for PRO SERIES, REPS Clinics or THREEs Box League.
Tournament Cancellation/Weather Policy
- Team Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of an entered team will result in forfeiture of that deposit and all registration fees paid to date.
- The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancelation due to weather. Accordingly, teams will not receive a full credit of the entry fee if the tournament is canceled.
- Facility owners, not tournament organizers, have final say on whether the tournament will take place due to weather conditions.
- In the event the tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the event, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the nonrefundable team deposit will be issued towards a future 2WAY tournament.
- Before or after the event has started, tournament organizers and facility owners reserve the right to:
- Make adjustments due to lightning or heavy rain that leads to unplayable field conditions.
- Cancel further play.
- Postpone tournament start date/time and reduce game times in order to allow catch-up with the schedule of play.
- Interrupt and suspend games as necessary in accordance with lightning; games may be continued from the point of interruption at the earliest opportunity, but may become final scores based on time constraints.
- Finish games before inclement weather arrives or to preserve field conditions; games will be deemed official at the point of termination.
- No credit will be issued due to any weather related adjustments during the tournament once teams have played 2 games.
- If a team plays less than 2 games, a 100% credit of registration fees minus the non-refundable team deposit will be issued towards a future 2WAY tournament.