quality reps at game speed.
Grade 1 - 8
DATES & TIMES
Grade 1, 2
Grade 3, 4
Grade 5, 6
Grade 7, 8
NOV. - JAN.
JAN. - MAR.
- Open to all 2WAY NORTH club team players.
- Players outside of our 2WAY NORTH club team program will have to CONTACT US to be considered for an invitation.
- The REPS program consists of fast-paced, high REP, skill development training sessions.
- The program consists two "seasons". Season 1 & Season 2.
- Season 1 & 2 clinics will be lead by Ryan Curtis (bio below)
- Each season includes 6 60-minute training sessions.
Current head coach at Westminster School in Simsbury, CT
Westminster competes in the Western New England Division I league (prep school) which is arguably the most competitive high school league in the country.
- Head coach since 2016
Former head coach at University of Vermont, 2007 - 2016
- Named America East Coach of the Year in 2015 - first coach in the history of University of Vermont Lacrosse to receive that honor.
Graduated from the University of Virginia in 2000
- Captain X 2
- First Team All-American X 2
- Defenseman of the Year in 1999
- Division I National Champion in 1999
Played in Major League Lacrosse (MLL) for 8 Years
- MLL All-Star X 5
- Won silver medal in 2006 at the World Lacrosse Championships
$246 per "season"
Registration for the 2018-2019 REPS Clinic Series will open fall 2018.