TRAIN LIKE A PRO.
995 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury, CT 06070
PRO SERIES NORTH consists of four 3 hour developmental training sessions.
DATES & TIMES
July 22, 23, 24, 25
8:30 - 11:30 AM
Coach Curtis enters year 2 of running PRO SERIES NORTH, a summer training experience for youth lacrosse players. PRO SERIES NORTH is designed to give lacrosse players additional opportunities to develop, work hard, compete, and have fun in an exciting lacrosse environment.
Open to BOYS.
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
Please note: grades are based off of 2017-2018 school calendar.
- Outstanding Coaching Staff (including college and recently graduated all-stars from Westminster School)
- 7 to 1 Player/Coach Ratio
- Quality Reps
- Proper Balance of Technique Work & Competitions
- Competitive & Fun Atmosphere
- Daily Raffle Prizes
The first 125 players who sign up will be guaranteed enrollment in the camp. There will be a waiting list once the camp is filled in case of drop outs or cancellations.
Skill Level & Age
To make the level of competition appropriate for every participant, players in each grade will be categorized into three separate skill levels:
- Most Competitive (Elite Club Team)
- Competitive (A and B Town level)
- Less Competitive (Beginners)
RYAN CURTIS (boys camp)
Current head coach at Westminster School in Simsbury, CT
Westminster competes in the Western New England Division I league (prep school) which is arguably the most competitive high school league in the country.
- Head coach since 2016
Former head coach at University of Vermont, 2007 - 2016
- Named America East Coach of the Year in 2015 - first coach in the history of University of Vermont Lacrosse to receive that honor.
Graduated from the University of Virginia in 2000
- Captain X 2
- First Team All-American X 2
- Defenseman of the Year in 1999
- Division I National Champion in 1999
Played in Major League Lacrosse (MLL) for 8 Years
- MLL All-Star X 5
- Won silver medal in 2006 at the World Lacrosse Championships
Registration *OPENS FEB. 1, 2019*