STRENGTH, SPEED, AGILITY TRAINING.
285 Tokeneke Road
John Carlozzi's summer program consists of 18-24 workouts (6-8 weeks, 3 days per week, 1.5 hours per workout).
Please note: John Carlozzi Training is NOT run by 2WAY Lacrosse. 2WAY Lacrosse includes these training programs on our website because we believe it is an outstanding opportunity for our players to develop as an athlete.
DATES & TIMES
- June 18 - August 9
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
High School: 12:30 - 2:00 PM
Rising Freshmen: 1:00 - 2:30 PM
- Players will train in a small group setting (we can match up for carpools).
- Training will take place both indoor & outdoor.
- Exciting group training environment (small groups, music, competitive/fun atmosphere).
- Players will receive education on proper pre & post workout nutrition/hydration.
- Player progress will be tracked throughout the summer.
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
Please note: grades are based off of 2017-2018 school calendar.
- John Carlozzi
- Founder and head trainer of John Carolozzi Strength & Conditioning
- Trained dozes of Division I lacrosse recruits who have later gone on to be UA All-Americans, NCAA National Champions and MLL lacrosse stars.
- Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Sports Medicine from Southern Connecticut State University
- Certified Athletic Training (ATC)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE-CPT)
Registration Details - Contact Us
This is an invite-only program. If your son has interest in participating, please contact us by clicking button below.